It’s interesting to make yourself learn a new habit. Because it’s not easy. Habits take time to become habits. Otherwise it’s just something you do for fun at a certain time. It’s easier to start a new habit then move to another. So, here I’d like to list down the new habits I want to commit to this year. Let’s see in the end, how many new habits I can build.
- Exercise (at least 30 min.)
- Wake up at 5
- Sleep 6 –>8 hours/day
- Expenditure tracking
- Playtime with Voi (no phone)
- No Social Media after 8:30pm
- Translate an article, any article
- Video chat (15 min) with foreign friend
- What-made-me-happy/grateful-today log
- Body/Facial care
- Review (self-reflection)
Here’s question for me in the next few months: how have you been doing?